Thursday, December 18, 2014

Busy Week

Today ends what  seems to me to be a super busy week. Beginning Monday with follow-up dental appointment where I had two cavities addressed and finished so I am done with the dentist for at least six months.Then I had medical appointments at the University medical Center. I'm trying to get to the bottom of the spasticity I've been during the last couple weeks if any of the issues or problems I might be having. Today I will be at the Utah Independent living Center where I will be doing my yearly the trail of Santa Claus. Yeah I know kind of corny but something I have kind of look forward to doing.. It's a little thing seems to be a lot to a lot of people and it makes you and I really need that.

Time is short and I need to get busy dressing… Which I will have to explain later post about how my deficits continue to degrade my ability to be independent which is freaking the hell out me. This is also another post to be written soon. Just suffice to say I'm going to need every bit about time I have starting now at 1022 make my commitment by 1 o'clock, just to weird. More to come…

No comments: