Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Somewhere To Go Somewhere To Be



The days are remarkably beautiful we've had a number of days without rain and the temperatures in the 70s this enjoy the out on the tarmac on days like these. Yesterday was a good day, in the morning I went to assist, Inc., and did my duty there then I was off to physical therapy got stretched and walked out following that I went to Wellness and finished my workout. It was a full day I got home a little after 4 PM and went right in and did my Saratoga silver for 30 minutes for the completion of my orkout day. So with travel I put in whole day.

Today, I just have physical therapy and a light workout at Wellness But that's going to take the whole day.By the time I finish Wellness catch the bus to the train I'll be rolling in the door after 4 o'clock just in time for my workout on the bike. I wish I was doing more, I feel I'm wasting so much time really if I weren't traveling back and forth to PT and wellness I would probably just be doing nothing at home. So thankful to have somewhere to go and a place to be.


Yesterday I was checking my emails and my Facebook and I saw a message from Marcy Mulligan who I didn't recognize at first. She wanted me to call her and take me out to lunch. It was only when I noticed that she represented Utah Non-Profit Housing Corporation, another volunteer board I said on,And one have not been too active on this past year with all my medical issues. I had a few minutes before my Assist meeting yesterday, At the public library so I gave her call. The board had actually put together a card for me and wanted me to have lunch on them. Utah Non-Profit Has rebuilt their headquarters and would like me to to really headquarters and give them any feedback as far as its accessibility to people in wheelchairs. This was great is your so please that would be willing to work with me. I kind of thought that forgotten me but apparently not. Again, somewhere to go someplace to be makes all difference in the world

No comments: