Saturday, April 04, 2015

Even Tide in Spring


It's hard to believe that it's Easter weekend and conference weekend and is the middle of the first week of April! I really fallen down in my postings and I apologize for that. I could use the excuse that my physical therapy plus my Wellness takes by time and is true to a certain point. I have been leaving pretty early in the morning to make sure I get to my physical therapy which was at or is that 1 o'clock on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. Then on Tuesday I have my Assist, Inc. meeting and really it's quite late by the time I get home. Then I spin for half an hour Figure out something for dinner and then it's almost time to get rid of her bed since I go to bed at 8 o'clock these days. Still this is a bad excuse or maybe a good excuse for not keeping up with my blog and I think I might even be dealing with some situational depression brought about by my loss control of my life. But it's spring and Springs Always lifts my spirits . In fact I have been trying to finish this posting all day but I seem to keep getting side tracked. I want to write I really do,I just can not seem to focus, perhaps because it is spring an I want to be outside and that is that. Now its 6:30pm and allI can can focus on is staff will be here in 90 minuteso get me ready for bed and actually in bed by 9:00 pm and that will be she or he wrote for this day. There is still so much I wanted to do in this day.

My sister sent me the new Stephen King, which she just finished. I got it in yesterdays mail and cracked the book today and I spent too much time, sitting on the ramp in the sun reading—it is wonderful to start a new SK. The book is not too spooky, yet but I think its coming. I have been reading Moby Dick on my tablet, which I have now put on hold as I joy the wonder of King. Thanks little sister,thanks for being part of my life.


I could write more but now I must take my meds, take off shoes and clothes and wait for my evening staff to arrive and finish throwing me to bed. Its Spring, its still very light outside and warm and the yellow tulips are almost out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you enjoy the book. In my opinion, one of his better books, at least recently!
Love you lots,
Linda