Monday, August 24, 2015

Just Another Monday






This is been a good Monday so far, my brother got me up this morning as usual… Is here right at 6 o'clock and he does a great job. I worry that I'm working too much but he says is not in work too hard and I have taken face value. Truth is I've gotten much better and enjoy seeing him every morning. I hate That helping me bites into his workday it's only 30 minutes but still as 30 minutes begins me everyday which adds up to two and half hours a week hum,I guess I should feel guilty. I try not to think about it and get on with my life.

I'm really trying to operate the early workout routine. So I shaved, finished getting dressed ate a swift breakfast And headed out the door. Stopped at the bank cashed the check and came on in to Wellness. It was well after 1030 by the time I got to the Wellness gym and it was sort of busy not too bad but there's only one person to help but I didn't mind waiting. I have gotten to know many of the other participants and I spent some time visiting with them. Alex eventually gets around to me and that's good. I'm able to load the rickshaw on my own and adjust the handles to meet my needs. I'm now working at 120 pounds and is a real challenge. In order for me to even get enough muscle to push down the handles I must rely on getting someone to push a pillow behind my back which in turn pretty straightforward and allows me to put maximum strength on the down dressed. I did my sets but the sets were pretty shoddy but I did them anyway. I'm doing 120 pounds on my others as well, the rows And the pressesWhich are easier to execute then the rickshaw. It's a quick workout even if I do it with ample rests the workout still only takes about a half hour then I am on my own. This is great however I can head straight for the bus get home by noon or early afternoon. Today is a bit later because I stopped at whole foods for bread and grapes.

I did the unthinkable and stopped in at the McDonald's next-door to the market or rather across the street from the market and grabbed a burger. I hate eating McDonald's food but just the cheeseburger seems the least of the poisons. I may get got home and read until Dianne got home from Her morning with Bridget and Asher. It's a hot day and thankful to be wearing shorts and feeling pretty good. Got some good sleep and that certainly makes my day go better.


Now late in the afternoon almost 4 PM which means I need to start getting ready for the rest of my workout which is a 30 minute pump on my Saratoga silver. I listen to Marketplace broadcast from New York WNYC every weekday at 4:30 PM which means every finished right around 5 PM then I'll figure out dinner and get ready for bed at seven. This is my Monday and it's good enough for me.

No comments: