Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Butt Wound!!

I am currently laying back in my chair in order to take pressure off my butt. Last night or yesterday afternoon during my shower I was made aware that I have skin breakdown on my left buttock. Yes of course terrifying mean as it should terrify anybody with spinal cord injury who's must spend their life sitting on their ass because once your ass goes  your whole quality of life goes actually to the point you could die.

I don't know if it is the amount of physical therapy that I am doing these days that forces me to exit my chair scooting and then doing a lot of scooting on the mats or perhaps it was the days when my cushion was it my chair backwards causing stress on my buttocks either way the small breakdown has occurred and I must take action even if its going back to bed between therapy sessions. This is just another step of the process. I'm trying to minimize the issue and understand that I will heal eventually and hopefully get back to my regular life style. I however I'm also a bit worried because my spasticity are tone is beginning to return. I had thought the last operation should have taken care of that - - hopefully it's just part of the healing process all that last surgery in the spinal cord is still taking care of itself. I just hope this is the case.

I'm not sleeping well again because of a number issues I'm trying to get under control. Worry I guess that's what I'm saying worry about everything for Dianne has it so much more than me it's really affecting her physically and emotionally. I'm just feeling guilt from so many sides it is hard.

I'm still making do with this little tablet it seems to be working its brains out for me. It's difficult to write with any large amounts of writing will require great deals with editing but that's all you got its all you got. I still dread bringing in a laptop from home just because that's just one more thing I'm taking away from the house my home and I don't want to hear because it would be in this league that much more of my new home which I don't want it to be.

Dianne is checking into some more intense physical therapy joints closer to home and May be better fit my needs. It's nearly Christmas and it looks like Christmas Day I will go with the family to our favorite Asian restaurant the next week we will go to our favorite Mexican restaurant. So it feels a little faster and that helps a little.

No comments: