Saturday, December 19, 2015

Clean Clothes Desperation

I am questing for my clothes which I really have not seeing for a week now. I am staying still at the sniff I have been living at for the past three to four weeks actually it's probably just like 14 days but seems longer. The point is I wearing clothes I have worn for the past couple days and quite frankly it's getting a bit embarrassing.

I thought I had the problem solved earlier in the week who works in my room took my clothes down to be washed and I haven't seen them since. I have asked 2or03 people to assist in the project but seriously they are all flaked out which totally surprises me I know they are busy here that's why that's why I appreciate their involvement so much but you're the man his clothes. I've gotten conflicting reports that staff do not do washing for clients and then I hear they dont I don't know to go.

I know where the laundry is at, I also know they keep the place locked up but I am going to go down to the basement to see what I can find I am desperate

No comments: