Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Just Aa Little Christmas Gloom

I don't know what it is, if it's the snow hemming me in or its the little old lady who runs a television all night long really loud like last night which of course that makes me druggies sludgy for the rest of the day. I asked after how the old lady crank it down a little bit they never did. A major storm came in over the night last couple days and we've been short on staff what time I get to bed at what time I get up there's also the issue of I'm getting real sore on my butt and I can't elevate enough to get the pressure off the sore and that is beginning to have an impact on me so I could be getting depressed there might be the night skilled nursing facility something in the back of my mind is warning me be careful be awake be aware skilled nursing facilities are bad, there soon to sell these are bad and I'm stuck right in the middle of one they don't know about HealthSouth what minor medical advice Poland store are tragedies what they might be able to pull out of hat but all I know because I'm not feeling too good about anything right now. Maybe I'll feel good or better about everything tomorrow. I just feel like I'm losing ground Hey and all the way you look at it. I think Dianne really believes I'm going to get back to doing transfers real transfers I just don't see how that's going to happen... But I might be wrong they need to work it out somehow to be focused totally on transfers but I don't know how to pull that off right now..

No comments: