Monday, December 14, 2015

Ho Ho Ho Christmas Sucks





I truly apologize for not writing in this blog since Thanksgiving! I have a great excuse for which I will begin to unravel over the next couple of days and weeks. Succinctly the surgery was moved up 2 weeks and that really freaked me out which means that I did not update the blog like I should have. Actually, the surgery did not freak me ou as much as I thought the surgery was going to.

I did it. I rolled right up and they cut me when did I went to the wards. I was so pleased when I woke up And found I had space decent hand function. I was so afraid I was going to lose more ability send hardly any pain and fairly decent function. Granted I am now at a skilled nursing facility but that's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm having some issues but you're not quite scary the hell out of me what are sure making me wonder how I'm going to do on the other side and Harley any pain and freely decent function. Granted I am now at a skilled nursing facility but that's does bad as I thought it was going to be. I do not know how much longer I will be here I will be going to a more traditional rehabilitation setting, over at Health south.

I'm writing this post on my tablet which leaves a great deal to be desired. I'm trying to get access to a more conventional computer which will allow me to write better posts until then you're all going to have to deal with this posting device one broken down old tablet that I'm thankful as hell for.

No comments: