Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Scrub A DUB DUB

I think it's very weird that I always get saddled with organizations that are going down the tube one way or the other. It's just strange I don't know how to categorize the feeling that I'm having as I sense the joint that I'm staying at systematically unraveling.

I sensed something was wrong this morning as I lay in bed and watch the daylight begin to creep through the window. It was much later then the 6 o'clock that I was expecting. I was expecting Brian this morning. yesterday I was expecting Katie but Brian showed up. KD being out of the picture now for a while but almost a week I really expected Bryan. but Brian didn't show I guess this morning leaving just a few people to do the floor. Brian not showing up this quite disturbing  the clothes that in the pile Brian always shows up Brian is dependable Brian doesn't make it to work then something is definitely wrong.

The real stressor is this  the people I have really relied on or no longer reliable. This means that I'm not me getting my clothes washed. I may have discuss this in this blog before I don't know but the agency of program or joint that I'm staying in sort of has a policy of not washing the residents clothes which i think is pretty bogus especially considering the price one pays the stay at this joint... Seriously over $4,000 a month. I know I know its not self pay but still it's because of you / me this we need meet but the company gets the money till what time to bust their ass a little bit more and wash the clothes when they need to be washed. I have been relying on the good works of the CNAs at disjoint to  clandestinely wash my clothes. But, for one reason or another all these. folks are gone. In fact last week I thought I'd had my clothes washed and I'm quite smoothly only to find heartbreakingly this week as I went to dress is the garments I went to put on we're dirty they were not washed. I can only imagine or what I want to believe is that the wash saturda pile never washed and when my next Confederate came to work thought the pile was cleaning clothes hold of them and put them back in my drawers. I would hate to think they knowingly try to recycle the clothes and not thought that I would not see the soiled clothes. Then again there's there's nothing I can say since staff is not supposed to wash the clothes anyway. If I complain I get the CNA and problems / trouble and maybe even me since I push them into breaking the company rules. I am just thankful I am a short timer here and soon I'll be in to my next phase.

I was bemoaning my plight when Tara the nurse walked up- - I thought I was a Deadman I thought the ruse was up but I was shocked when she agreed to have someone wash my clothes after day time staff left, taking me off guard. I will try to back away from the whole situation by asking what was the closest laundromat. Tara just calmly put my protest decide and assured me the project would be done. Just took a huge weight off my shoulders. I hate sneaking around doing stuff and then getting my clothes washed every week has been a major challenge. hopefully this won't be an issue much longer as I get ready to phase out.


No comments: