Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday Madness

So now there is a stand off here at the office with my work mate. What a strange relationship. It’s almost like fighting with your spouse but the fight is at work so some componets are the same and some completely different. You have the iceberg cold front as you pass each other in the hall or going by their office door and the apbrupt disconnect when you transfer a call into their office. What is strange, however, is meeting where you both have to report of progress or issues that you both might be working on. Like last week we hosted a focus group (she and I) and reported the results in Staff meeting this morning. There were moments when everything seemed normal when she and I both seemed excited and reported on the positive aspects lf the meeting. We have four more focus groups this week and the week is going to be busy. I am falling back on the great “Golden Rule”I will just treat the others as I would like to be treated. This is only fair and if I do that I will feel good bout myself knowing that I, hopefully and not causing any harm, I am not sure how this is going to work out but sure is awkward.

No comments: