Friday, June 30, 2023

Fabulous Friday!

 


I'm totally surprised at how the day turned out. The only thing I was really looking forward to what some more weather as promised by the weather guy. But I was feeling pretty good following the morning routine… And pretty good. I spent the morning focused on getting the letters printed, envelope, envelope printed and stuffed and stamped. I was worried about getting into my software to print envelopes as well as the letters since Google screwed me over and deleting passwords now in Google account. But that is work for July. Since I've been using the tablet anyway for my writing to my Journal decided out the letters at least I found I could actually print letters from the tablet which worked just fine. This was a bright spot in my morning. I was able to get into my “Writer” program which allows me to open up previous files which allowed me to print the envelopes.


I don't know why I was feeling so generous as maybe it was because I have overabundance of $10 bills since I no longer have Gloria as a Home health Person. I often at the end of the month would help her out by giving a $10 worth of lite cleaning. That's what I see the kids is month. Maybe it was because the Fourth of July who knows? Anyway I wanted to give letters finished in the mail for tomorrow. So I decided the bus over to the credit union to pick quarters and general change for the month. The ride over to the credit union Is basically a quick trip to the community college A short wait for the next bus take me over to the credit union. The transaction itself is always quick but waiting for buses is somewhat taxing. As I was waiting for the bus my cell phone started going crazy which 1st I thought were just mechanical calls generated calls from computers it seems somewhat persistent. I finally took the time and check my call record and their all My friend David who I have inadvertently spaced date we made earlier in the week.David was with my friend Carlos we're all relatively close friends in high school. Both live out of state and it was a pretty big deal for them to be in town especially to visit me. I was totally chagrined unfortunately my bus was just pulling up. I was to make them at the restaurant just north of my apartment complex.


I cannot believe I spaced this event off. Really, 2 of my best friends in high school and beyond. We had a great reunion. I wished we could have spent More time Together but thankful for the time we did spend. We of course made all the noises of the going to get together again real soon but who really knows…?

No comments: