Saturday, September 08, 2007

Bye Brooks

Brooks, the middle son, has been town for the past couple of days. He stopped for a visit on his way back home to Vancouver. He is on his own now. Moved up to Washington to open his own insurance office, Brooks did well here is Salt Lake and when the chance came open in Washington he jumped on it.

Brooks stayed at a motel—not at our house of Bridget and Gabes: very adult. Great way to have your home coming on your own terms, Party the way you want and see who you want with out any family fall out. Brooks should be home now or nearly home. It was sort of a crammed visit but we got to touch base with him an see that he seems to have a good handle on his life. Brooks will be training for the next six or so weeks some where like Wisconsin then come back and crank up his office into full production.

Dianne took Auni to the State Fair. I was supposed to go but I copped out at the last moment. I hate the Fair and like gatherings. Besides my butt hurt quite a bit lat night and the thought of driving all over the Fairgrounds in my power chair scared me to death to say nothing of having to endure the people and the animal barns. In fact we had a very early breakfast, a going away breakfast, with Brooks at Denny’s at 7:30 so Dianne and Auni could make the Pig judging event by 9:00. I was worried after Dianne with her recent surgery but she seems to be doing good. However I did not she was back by four o-clock this year( last year, Dianne and Auni closed the fair down not getting back until after 11:00) and Dianne was exhausted. I figured she would be. Dianne went straight to bed. Hopefully she’ll be up by 8:00 this evening ad we can watch a film I picked up yesterday.

I spent the day doing up some dishes, empting trash and visiting with Albert from next door. I then spent a time on the computer trying to figure out a music production system I purchased a couple of years ago. I am kind of excited about “writing” some music to use with some of the media I have been developing since it sounds like the music which has been running round the INTERNET is not as free as the music used to be and some of the music owners are going to start watching how it is being used on Myspace and Youtube and the other personal film havens a lot closer. I am making progress but the process is slow. I have some other pieces of software on my lap top that I want to understand better, this software might better at music development then the older software I have on the big system. If I com up with anything which sounds good at all I will post to the blog. Have a great Saturday night.

No comments: