Saturday, September 01, 2007

September Satuday

Cloud popping—have you ever done it? Cloud popping is great sport on hot summer days. I read about cloud popping first a number of years on some webpage of the weird and strange maybe on Coast to Coast that all nighter on many of the talk radio stations round the country. A lot of wackos hang there but other strange and interesting folks hang there as well. Anyway-cloud popping is sighting in on a cloud a huge bi-cumulus nimbus or the like and then willing the cloud to dissolve then watching it do so in five or so minutes. My neighbor, Albert, and I did this for a while this afternoon the event was fun and relaxing.

I talked with Albert for some time today. It has been a while since I spent time with my neighbors. With all that has been going lately I have been kind of neglecting them so when Dianne went down for a nap at 4:00 this after noon I went next door to catch up.

Pretty much a maintenance Saturday for me, I got my wheelchair AND my power chair fixed this morning and did the weeks shopping after that. I am watching butt closely, dong lots of lifts and being careful. I went out without a butt dressing today and I think I am OK but I best be resting soon. I made a weird tamale pie type cassorle for dinner and just letting it cook now. Just one of those Saturdays.

No comments: