Sunday, April 20, 2008

Making Soup A Passing the Time

Yesterday was nice but dusty from the wind blowing today’s cold weather in. The day was not as bad as I had anticipated, the weather guy was talking about possible snow to go along with the rain, but no snow and very little rain, just cold temperatures making me want to stay in and hunker down and wait for the real Spring or at least warm weather to come to the area. I had hoped to fire up one of the grills and do some outdoor cooking but the wind and the temp stopped that plan. I still wanted to create something so I looked through the fridge and found a couple of steaks in the freezer and enough of the right ingredients I needed to make a soup. I started late in the day but that is OK. Dianne is napping and I am waiting fro the soup to finish. Kinda of slow but not a bad Sunday after noon. I am still hoping to visit with Shelly and maybe get a chance to see Madeline. I noticed she was online earlier in the day but by the time I got to answering her response she was gone

No comments: