Sunday, November 02, 2008

Cold and Rainey Day

It seems the Winter and wintery side of fall has finally arrived. Cold wind driving even colder rain has blown into the valley making the decision to stay inside wise and comfortable. Dianne even went out this morning to so some grocery shopping and returned with bags and bags groceries saying she must have been “winter hording” bug. We’re in now warm and quiet-Dianne reading and me writing and working on the computers. A perfect winter afternoon, I downloaded a piece of software for fire recovery just for the fun of it. I have the software scanning system now…I don’t know how well I like the software however, it seems to be taking a long time to scan my system or I don’t have any files to recover which I doubt. We reverted to Standard time last night. The day is dark and seems to be lasting for ever.

No comments: