Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ghosts!!



There’s ghosts in our office, at least one. I don’t think about the office ghost much he or she is just there and I have accepted this and moved on. The ghost does not bother me and I don’t bother the ghost. However, the ghost came up this morning during coffee discussions at the office. Relatively new employees at this office who have not had experience of hearing or interacting with the haunt , of course doubt the authenticity of the tale, just blow the whole idea off. Any way the ghost IS here, whether they want to believe it more not and eventually all staff will be made aware of its existence. I don’t think I have shared with you’all the vid I made of one of the encounters I think I had with the entity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh for heavens sake...I BELIEVE you!