Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blog Neglect and I am Sorry!

Hey, I know I’m sorry I have neglected the blog but I do have a life too and that life I getting pretty crowded right now. Stresses at the office, new and grander then ever before and sounds like those stresses will only get greater as the year progresses. I am still struggling to acclimate to my new power chair, which is coming along but still is challenging. The Tilt function has continuously worked since my visit to the wheelchair shop a couple of weeks ago. I signed taxes yesterday which will be electro-mailed today. I am waiting for my new cushion and today I am supposed to go up to the university for a dr’s appointment about my but. My step-son(long story) is getting married this weekend an the fam is converging. I am playing friendly tug a war with daughter and her family, and where will she sleep( a who’s house) and all the other issues family gathering can cause. Then this week the county started tearing up the bridge and road I use to access my train—morning and night pushing me to explore other training stations with in rolling distance from my home. And this morning I woke to torrential rain and I wavered and woke Dianne and begged her to drive me to the station which she did…maybe snow tomorrow.

No comments: