Saturday, April 18, 2009





Today is Charles's wedding, this evening at 6:00. The fam has more or less congregated and so far so good. There is a few underlying currents of stress but nothing Earth shattering. we so far have had one family gathering yesterday evening at a local pizza place. A little chaos but good food and good conversation. Special thanks to mark and Kristy for providing the family with the pizza and the experience.

Shelly and Dustin arrived about middle of the afternoon and we yammered for a couple hours before the group left for The Pie Pizzeria. I like the The Pie but the "pie" as a university hang out and hot spot. "The Pie" has now transitioned to a family spot at a couple of places round the valley or maybe the West as it transitions. Of course to us the guest of honor was Riley, our newest granddaughter. Riley is 14 months now and she is doll. Riley definitely knows how to smile and to work the room She was able to woe us even after hours of traveling in a small SUV I was so engrossed in the tyke that I forgot to take images. Hopefully I'll get images someday and tomorrow . The little family intends to soend the next two nights with us. I wish I could write more but feel the pressure toi start tumbling numbers for my year end report--which is due Tuesday morning.

No comments: