Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mid-Week

Its like 75 degrees right now outside my window a I wait for the clock to hit five thirty when I will fling myself out the doors from my office like a scene of Bart Simpson being let out of school. I had the meeting with one o my four funders today and it does not sound good but definitely there was a silver lining to the possible funding cut. If we were to find that “silver lining” it would men a lot more work for this little office of one and half people but could also mean more fun. We would be using a lot more technology and INTERNET stuff. We would be doing more on line broad casting and interviewing. The funder said this could have great potential. we’ll just see. One of the first things we’ll do is to start a blog about the agency we are talking about and invite people who use the services to blog their own responses to the quality of services they receive. This was sort of a green light to really play at work.

So the week is almost over and the worst of it is done. I have yet a newsletter to help write and get out and a broadcast to host come Thursday morning and then it is the weekend. I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend

No comments: