Friday, October 02, 2009

Weeks End

What a week, I went into work on Monday with just a hint of a cough and by the end of the day I new I was going t be sick Tuesday and I was and have been home sick the remainder of the week. I hate leaving the phone unatteneded that long but I had too gthis cough, flu(?) or what ever has really floored me. I am at least getting up and showering, getting dressed and staying up all day and at least it is now my weekend. I am just praying I have this thing whipped my Monday morning when I return to work.

I dropped my cell phone into my coffee Tuesday morning. Actually, the cell was laying on the top of the coffee maker and when I turned I bumped the coffeemaker and I watched the cell take a nosedive into my cup--by the time I fished the cell out the cell was flashing blue lights randomly until finally it just lay there inert, dripping or oozing "Seattle's Roast" from all the cell's crevasses.
I have taken the phone apart now, like an autopsy, hoping that by drying out completely, the phone will resurrect itself and it kind of has, at least lights flash now and then and it makes cell phone noises--but I think its gone. Its time for a new one. Something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your cold/flu thing is better by Monday too. I hate to warn you...but I've had the same thing for almost 2 weeks, and I'm still coughing like crazy. Hopefully your experience with it won't be as long!

Linda