Saturday, October 03, 2009

Z-Pack The Cure

I was railing so bad this morning I could not sleep, it sounded like my lungs were filled with water and I have to admit, the noise and lack of sleep really scared me. So right after showering and dressing I transferred into my power wheelchair and headed for the “InstaScare” in my neighborhood. You gotta realize this was my first time up and out all week long—I even got lost trying to find the clinic but eventually I did find the place.

I was lucky because when I got to the clinic no one else (patients)was there the place was crowded by the time I left. But I was in and out in ;less the 45 minutes with a script for Z-pack and the PAs assurance I would ready for work by Monday morning. I was last in that clinic on June 1st of this year. Same symptoms, diagnosis and treatment; this disease process is becoming much too frequent. So, I have taken the meds and now I am just waiting to feel better. More clouds and rain and cold are coming into ‘Salt Lake tonight. I don’t feel safe.

No comments: