Friday, February 27, 2015

Discouraging Friday


I am dying here, I feel I am literally dying… Not really. I had my health care worker this morning place me in the manual wheelchair, action my newSpace old manual wheelchair that I got from the University this last go around. The one I have had so many problems with. I thought I would give it a shot especially since it has a sculpted back and a heavy-duty fat cushion thinking that it would make My day somewhat more tolerable boy was I wrong been. And there's no assistance in sight tell my guy gets ere tonightTo get me out of this chair and ready for bed. Associated call Carl are even Mark a that matter that would take too much explaining and too much stress I think right now. I just know I'm not doing a whole lot for my ass But we well have to see. I may be rushing the submit and maybe I should be sitting in the chair for less time than I have but I thinknk it's important, That I keep pushing myself to get myself as well and healed as possible. Want to get rid of these guys and put me to bed and get me up and I want to get back on my own self sufficient Self.


Yesterday as I tried to survive in my manual chair I not computer completely off the table so this was never finished are posted. What I can tell you yesterday was we waste time except to see how I have deteriorated over this period. Today I'm dressed in clothes I ure don't want to bePlus but butt hurtsdon't like, Made a mess and bathroom need to be cleaned up they just one start over as a way to do that. Have coffee to make house to clean close the fold and somehow get through the weekend. I would like I need to make contact with physical therapy*my outpatient regimen. So the day will be busy

No comments: