Saturday, February 28, 2015

End Of The Month



It's 519 in the afternoon of Saturday the 28th day of February, the last day of February. March starts tomorrow the hope comes like a lion with great winds, fierce clouds all the energy it needs to chase away this chilly but wimpy winter. And actually really doing is sitting here waiting for my 8 o'clock healthcare provider to show up pull me out of my wheelchair strip me naked, deposit suppository and wait for it to do its business which means for me to do my business after which I'll be thrown to bed. This will all be done in less than an hour because that's what I paid for one hour for this person to throw me to bed. What's weird is how easy I have access accepted this. Being handled this way. Actually, I'm really lucky mean I think I can afford this… I'm not really sure yet this is the first month will see how it goes. I am really hoping and praying that my left side will return in strength and allow me to take over these ADLs( activities of daily living). I really think I could do this. Beginning next month in March I shall begin outpatient therapy at the sugarhouse rehab center. See these guys do incredible things while I was there as a person doing Wellness. I just hope that we do as much for me now as I am there at the patient… Unbelievable.

So far these healthcare providers have all been male, which is okay by me, believe me while I was in the hospital this last go around I was taking care by a lot of females just as long as I'm taking care of I guess that's what matters. What's weird is that I have two or three regular workers, actually for regular workers or the. Of the week. Two of them I trust pretty well timewise, yet the two are kind of question they do this thing with me present their worksheet for me to sign all folded over just so I can sign at the acts showing they were here when I have no idea what they're submitting timewise. I guess I will after the first of the month on this gigantic bill comes in. Two of these workers seem kind of lazy – – they will do what I tell them but I have to be able to tell. They don't volunteer anything I suppose that's the case when you are at the bottom of the food chain our work chain. I would hate to see these guys is records. They have interesting stories to tell: one has three houses that he manages or tries to manage, he wants to rent these properties to skiers and of course this winter there's been no snow flurries working extra hard at the agency. The other guy actually has a couple of other jobs will be driving tour buses back and forth from Wendover Nevada on the weekend. This guys interesting works part but he says he does I kind of believe him. He's just still a person who has to have three jobs to maintain his life. He works very hard. To my workers I really like and wish I had the full-time but I just get them on the weekends that's drag. I'm toying with the idea of going to another healthcare provider dropping this one. They seem just a little bit loose. I'll just have to see how much the seller provider will charge. That's where he met his life having to charge to live. I guess it's not so bad going to bed 8 clock or 9 o'clo. It's just different something difficult for me to get used to. But my wife took care of me I got great service she also got great reviews whenever we went in to see the medical practitioners. However I think that's come to an end by surfing to get some holes in my butt but just very good. Life is changing sometimes changing too fast.


No comments: