Thursday, February 12, 2015

Starting Over



Wow, I just noticed my last entry Stenosis was way back in January! To me the last two months of been horrendous so much so I could I consider writing the blog like I should have been because there is some rich moments,poignant moments moments I could make you cry and maybe even laugh but I just couldn't do it it was happened to me was happening fast and I felt like I just want to find a whole crawl into a political past fast as I could. You know I'd had my teeth worked on the previous month and I thought I was pretty well bucked up for anything at that point time so I figured what the hell is go through this and see what this has to offer.

Sure enough I had its diagnosis that was working hard on taking me out. Every let it go to a longer I believe serious damage to depend on the second out of the back from and that's saying longer to be an come back from damage that's been done by the stenosis but we seem to a continent.This set me up an appointment with the surgeon I got this great surgeon and Larry was a really great touch
for some reason it really made me feel good. Maybe one will find is medical school professor who gave up the idea of a new talk of the person the stenosis touching a lot will make you feel better at least about the stenosis. Larry said it was a stenosis and was an operable stenosis anything and he thought it should go quite well. I knew there is going to be some pain involved I mean I did something like this 50 years ago when I broke my neck the first time and I know they pull all those throat things to one side makes a swell next hard to make a eat ice cream should like it ongoing tonsillectomy. But we did it and you know what there was another miracle I woke up from the operation and I could talk and I was in no pain seriously no mother love and pain! I don't know what happened maybe the pain God I just jumped over me that dayand there I was smiling and happy as a clam. I would've gone home all right then they given me my clothes back. Ut there is still a host of things to look at my side was still quite weak from the trauma the stenosis had performed on it so I was going to have to work on it that would be through rehab plus speech and hearing were going to keep a track of my throat to make sure I learned how to swallow again pledges could eat anything I had to eat what they fed me how they fed me when they fed me it was sick. For three weeks I was on a liquid diet that is depressing and then minute booby from the liquid diet they had me on a purée diet that was depressing the food looks like all different colors of poop to the call that 50 shades of poop they be pretty darn close to it. It's not the food wasn't that bad since that was all puréed and it didn't really taste like what it was supposed to taste like. I finally found I could tolerate macaroni and cheese – – – and what could you do a macaroni and cheese! But for a carrots, green peas, corn about an slabs of possible color of the once viable vegetable ground-up and informed them it is a disgusting pieces of protein. I should've read more but it is much as I could. Five started getting milkshakes at Arabia that helped they fed us a lot of ensure SLI might find them hoping the bed and I spend a lot of my time pooping in the bed they seem to like that. Cleanup, cleanup the first week and a halfk I felt pretty good like a lot top of the world that is \ rounds every morning and got to know when the docs pretty good I called him's duly could have victory just like Stewie on family Guy.there a lot of residents and young docs run around feeling important and I had to really put the pressure on these people to get me out of bed every morning by 7 o'clock so I can be somewhat shaved and ready for my day which usually start around 830 or nine after the goop decided after breakfast came left.but in the third week everything started getting serious and that waspisser had to start making decisions of what I was going to do following whatever happened at the hospital. Was I going to go home, was I going to go to a skiff, who knows sure made me want to crawl in bed cover my head. Even had a family meeting at one time which are sort of chaotic and how much good came of it is certainly an experience Dianne was able to pull together a lot of the stop loudest of Deborah S she had been she saved my lifeto save my lifetime good she kicked ass and take names. I'm home now I'm trying to live the gimp arm, more give than it's ever been before in a gimped bed trying to use a sling master getting out of bed out in our chairs get some source showering and covering getting dressed. We've engaged in some private companies that do this and so far had pretty good work in a fairly decent priceand we don't know how long I can go on. I have to be up to get back back in the saddle back in the sling and take care of myself being the man that I can be.

I think the surgery took part the last part of January because my brother Ross had cancer surgery in February so it's now the 12th and I'm back onlinetrying to get my life taking care of and do it now I can do. I apologize at the beginning of this I think the next couple days most of my blogs ago to be regarded about this past event in my life so bear with me or find another channel thanks for all you guysI appreciate his hands

No comments: