Monday, February 16, 2015

Just One Giant Monday

.
Just

The old guy back with a vengeance not He is vengeful It's more like just tired of being this disabled this long in this life.I'm sure you all noted my absence from the blog. Hasn't been intentional I've just been going through A lot of personal stuff.

First and foremost we got rid of the stenosis, at least I think we got rid of the stenosis have not heard back from anybody in particular if any authority or knowledge that the stenosis is still in the position of danger to me or my body our life. However getting rid of the stenosis is been somewhat dramatic. What they can say with any conviction is that the doctor who performed the operation was skilled to the point that he got rid of the stenosis without any significant pain to me that means a lot! Now however I am dealing with aftereffect of either stenosis that is no longer there, issues made by a stenosis is no longer there or trauma left from the removal of a stenosis. I've never felt this disabled my entire life was
thinking about why this is affecting me so previously now at this late date in my life after him gone through pretty much the same thing at a much earlier age some 50 years ago. Whatever it is is effectively now and I'm having to go through the whole regimen of the medical facilityAnd it's killing me. I am at least out of the medical facility that alone is worth its weight in gold. I have people coming to the house providing me with occupational therapy vocational therapy even speech therapy is not very consistent seems to be a bit disorganized but t's happening. M my physical therapist just left and we went through my basic exercise regimen that I have been doing up until my stenosis. I'm not working out as much and I'm under the watchful eye of a professional and that's good just that's assured and could be doing this on my own which I think I will shortly. Tomorrow I'm having a meeting with medical professionals that I've been working with and at least some decisions will be made. I just hope they are not controversial to me or other people in my life. I think of all the things that I'm using my hand bike is the best.

I'm having to use “Professionals” to get me up in the morning and to put to bed at night. So far this is been working okay it seems a little dicey little spooky but it's either that are I don't know what the in the shelter or something is and certainly don't feel wanted unless I can do something all entirely on my own. I'm scared right now but that's okay the fear is helping me recover I believe. I'm getting good support from my family, I have a great place to live a rule of my own with a nice TV and sling system that everybody seems to love as well as a and bike no one can seem to get enough of. I'm doing about 20 minutes a day and I think it's helping them begin to feel strong stronger on my left side, I can I can shave without assistance of my right hand the time and everything seems survive right again who knows in the long run.


Monday morning Monday afternoon now, I've had rehab the sun is beginning to go down things are cooling off need to turn up the heater a little bit and get ready to bring in a new guy that starting named Mark.Feels good be back on my own computer not that I dislike my tablet, I love my tablet there's just something for fulfilling about having the computer.

No comments: