Saturday, May 23, 2015

Welcome Home Dianne!


Great news! Dianne returned home this afternoon from the hospital. It's great to have her back she looks great and is feeling much better. She seems to had about with shingles and now that she is got her right medication she's feeling much better. We continue to wait for results from some of the tests that were given but we anticipate she will soon be back to her old self. Bridget brought Dianne home has been super helpful throughout this whole bout of trauma We hope she knows how much we appreciate her selflessness during this event.


For one reason or another we did not get the power chair yesterday, Friday the end of the week. Too much going on I suppose. I guess I was so wrapped up in events that didn't even call Utah Center for assistive technology to see if the chair was even finished. I should've but even if I did I don't know if I'd been able to marshal support I was needed to get the van out there to pick up the power chair. This is okay however, not I enjoy the manual chair I'm using, but I am pleased to know I can exist in a manual chair over an extended period of time. My shoulders are sore particularly among upside I think from doing the press releases but I think also my butt is better than I was have no real reason except for possibly doing better and longer press releases. I still look forward to return of power chair of some sort. I plan though, to use my manual chair more here the house during the day when I'm not out and about and doing distance traveling. I think it will be weird having to power chair's they will take up more space in the house unless I keep one out in the garage which I might . Two sets of batteries but I need to make sure that I keep charged and overall chair maintenance. I don't know why but today I just seem a bit overwhelmed. I did not sleep well and perhaps this is the reason – – Bridget mentioned that I looked exhausted and I kind of feel exhausted. I'm okay Sometimes that's as good as it gets.

No comments: