Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Really! It's About Time



You read right it is 9 September almost 2 weeks in the month and this is the first blog been able to produce. I'm just damn pathetic and I don't know if I'm going to get any better. I'm coming off off and almost two-week illness that has just really laid me low am totally surprised how devastated it made me to the point that I spent a whole weekend in bed and that really did not help that much or at least I do not think staying in bed did. Somehow along the line I went in and had some blood drawn and I was totally blown away by the results. The results indicated that I was anemic! Me anemic cannot believe it. Granted the last couple of weeks I have been bleeding a little bit pretty significant rectally and Dianne believes that might be the basis for my anemia whatever the case is I seem to have something significant. I finally was trying to push myself into getting back to how I was – – because I was literally too tired to go into Wellness – – and I went wellness on Friday, last and Alex sent me home indicating that I was too weak and I've indicated I was also dizzy. I'm sort of glad for that but still worries me. About a month ago I was in have blood drawn for a full workout in my hematocrit's came back A-OK so I don't know what is happened from that point to the point where it showed I was way low on my hematocrit and anemic. I can't believe it was just the rectum bleeding. It's kind of spooky though.

With the extra time however, I was able to work on letters and have the girls done and will have to get them out the next day or so. We've had an issue with the printer not being able to locate our computers or vice versa but now Dianne has got us back online and printing will be much better and more efficient. It still challenge to print with the printer in the old computer room I am thinking Of moving my laptop into the computer room so I'll be right there to do the printing and I need to have done i.e. printing envelopes for the mail. I think having my computer and the old computer room is better anyway not only from the standpoint of free enough space in the bedroom but also moving my computer out of the bedroom where I sleep and kind of relax and into the computer room where it will be functioning as a working piece of equipment for that room – – I know this is convoluted thinking about that sort of makes sense that whole Asian kind of thinking – – you know what I mean. I'm getting kind of excited about overtone and trying to figure out how best to use it. Once again if they don't let you work out at Wellness or wherever I can always work out home in the guess is my end goal. Again however I was glad to get back to the gym this morning and see some of the old guys. I really do think I need to socialization that Wellness tends to bring me. Interesting. I hate to be so predictable.


I really do have something to write I just need to figure out a time and space to do it on a regular basis. Hopefully something more creative the next day or Soon.

No comments: