Friday, October 28, 2016

Done Deal


I DID IT! This morning early I was up and out the door. I was on my way to Plymouth Place to finish the rent process. This storm coming in tonight and weather said the morning would be okay : Blustery but even warm. I had my devices charged that I was ready to go.. I did not have to wait too long at 5900 S. and I got into the station without problems.. I was kind of surprised when I realized my bus driver was Dan, Jin's husband.. We had a pretty good conversation. I was even more surprising was that he was also my driver on the return trip.. Jennifer, the apartment manager, was with another person I got there so I waited around and visited with other residents it was pleasant..

Jennifer seemed glad to see me and we jumped into the closing process. I had about 20 minutes of papers to sign which I did. Was kind of spooky but none of the signing process was to intimidating. The next did the apartment inspection which allow me once more to look closely at the apartment.. I must admit I'm getting more and more excited about the move the more I see the property. I was also excited when I asked Jennifer if I could keep my Saratoga silver with the other exercise equipment and she said yes freeing a lot more space in my unit. I started looking at the space much more critical eye seeing that I should be okay with space to hang close and ample space for canned goods. I should do okay especially with the dishwasher.

It used to seeing a great distance from the bus stop to the apartments is now much shorter now that I am learning shortcuts. I crossed Redwood Road and went to the Smiths fresh market and was pleasantly surprised. The market has more wear and tear than other fresh markets and does not seem to have choice of fruits as I'm used to but will do very well. The prices seemed very economical. If I cook I should be okay.


My next major project was making sure I had attended care.I came home and found the booklet I had circled the care provider made the call. I got a hold of another Jennifer seemed very nice even excited to have me as a consumer. I will be meeting her on Sunday morning at 8 o'clock and should provide my B and B.. And I should get the service at less cost But I did with Options. So today's been a good day better than I thought it would be. I have more packing to do that Mark should come over tonight for a little while and maybe were almost done..

No comments: