Thursday, October 20, 2016

Waiting Just waiting



Yesterday I was so focused on meeting with the manager of the apartment complex I'm going to be living at and finalizing the paperwork that I overlooked the simplest detail which was leaving all the paperwork I was supposed to bring with me to the meeting on my table.. Remember this meeting was supposed to take place on Monday but because of inclement weather I got a reprieve for Wednesday, yesterday.. So, one document I need I do not have which means I have to go through Social Security and get a verification of income or budget letter. Theoretically I have one in my online account with Social Security and that should be able to download that document straight from the bowels of the system. But of course I don't have access to my Social Security account because I don't know my password and ID… Or at least I didn't at the time yesterday when I came back home and was trying to access this document. I'm sure Dianne has instructed me how to do this and probably given me my account name and passwords but I don't remember any of it.. Oddly enough, I was able to establish all of the information I needed to get into my account. However, as I madly tried to go through the process of opening my account I messed up more than three times and if you mess up more than three times you lose so my account has been frozen for 24 hours as from yesterday at 2 o'clock. Some I am still kind of freaked out that if I try today and mess it up well that put me on another 24-hour walkout. So this morning, I called social security administration and got their computerized voice system. All I wanted was to speak to a human to ask them how exactly 24-hour wait is.. I was told I could wait on ..line 40 minutes or have a human call me back in one hour. I elected to have a human calmly back in one hour.So here I am waiting trying to be proactive waiting for the call.

Last night my son went up to the University Hospital and procured boxes a friend of mine at the hospital got. When I get these boxes I can start the process of packing for the move the hopefully I can begin as soon as I can get this letter of budget. I have to take a moment to thank all the people in my life will that help to me the last couple years of trauma I've been experiencing. Dianne particularly, Gabriel Bridgette, Asher,, Carl and Mark A and many more.. It is amazing how much these folks and done and continue to do.. So I have to do What little I can to help the process. I feel so lacking.


So once again I am in a holding pattern, waiting just waiting for people who have control my life are things that have control of my life reboot, or reset or return phone calls to let me take the next baby step that will allow me to
to the next level..



No comments: