Sunday, October 16, 2016

October 15, 2016

(This was actually supposed to been posted  last night but I forgot the last step)
Dianne and the family Left for California this morning. They left a lot later than anticipated – – in fact I thought the left last night. So imagine my surprise this morning when I was having breakfast I hear the front door open And it is Dianne coming to pick up a couple things she had forgotten last night.. I was shocked I thought they drove all the way back when in fact the had not left yet. I'm amazed.

I did okay my first night being on my own. It's a little spooky but I'm surrounded by good neighbors and family and I keep my cell phone with me at all times so if something happens I can call. My brother Carl was supposed to come over tonight and help me with my program but his wife//Jean is in the hospital and that's not a good sign. As for as not getting my program tonight I am okay. I feel confident I can go another day I just hope everything works out for Carl and Jean. Actually,, I'm sure glad to have this night alone to myself. I don't know why I just am.

Expect a good day by myself, went out and did some shopping got some items for stirfry.. I'm hoping to find some rice that would be good . I have got half a bag of frozen vegetables which I think would make great stirfry. I can get some from going got the fish sauce I should be okay.


I really love my neighborhood.. I am really going to miss the feeling of security I have here. To that end I have kind of been dragging my feet as far as letting people know about the divorce in my upcoming move.. As I was coming home from the market this afternoon I noticed LaNae, my neighbor's been really good to me over the years. I really do love her and I think I will miss her most of all LaNae was in her garage, on her hands and knees, scrubbing the floor. It's what she does she think that's important having a clean garage floor.. I startled LaNae when I came up and said hi.. When she saw me her face broke.. She was visibly heartbroken. I could tell she knew about the divorce.. In fact she thought I had already moved out because there were no more lights in my window.. The lady gets up early, very early every morning, so she goes to bed very early in these days I'm spending more and more time in the computer room so when there is lights in my room she's in bed. We talked we talked for about an hour. It was a good discussion. She kept saying over and over how much she would miss me. I told her I would miss her and how much I enjoyed having her and her late husband as my neighbor. I told her I needed to go on and put my meat away.. But I promised I would call her regularly and drop by from time to time

No comments: