Sunday, October 16, 2016

Reaching Out


A light rain is falling this morning which is so weird because at 3:30 AM I was awake and there was moonlight coming through the window. I figured it was just another weather forecast gotten wrong by channel 13. I slept in this morning till 7:45 AM this means I'm losing my edge which kind of freaks me out.. I can look at the event as just enjoying Sunday morning by myself doing what I wanted to when I want to do it.. I looked at the event in that light I don't feel so bad.. I do not want to get slothful I do not want to get overweight anymore than I already am, I want to keep losing weight and making my life easier to handle physically and emotionally.. I really do have a great deal to be thankful for .

I really have never reached out to friends when I am in a crisis mode not really. Last night however I did. I was not really in crisis mode but it was Saturday night and I want to hear a voice from someone I truly liked. I want to call Dave. Dave was my  supervisor from when I used to work at a place called Dawn Enterprises, Inc. Or D E I, Dawn is a private nonprofit workcenter – – used to be called sheltered workshop. Anyway Dave was my manager and we became good friends .. We of we made contact last couple months is even stopped by a couple times on his way to Blackfoot to visit. I called Dave we talked. No last 15 months much like me his life is been filled with medical trauma to heart attacks which are documented plus a possible neurological event which very well could lead to a full-blown stroke. Dave then told me that out of the blue number months ago as he was driving he suddenly develop double vision. It didn't take long , just a few seconds/minutes to realize the closed one eye can drive just finAt least good enough to get home. Of course, David Consulted A neurologist who kind of confirmed the idea that he may have had a minor minor stroke and the big one still might be coming. Dave is a of walking funeral! But Dave is taking this in stride and sworn to live every day as usual. I keep getting shown these examples of people: Deb M., Larry or, Alan Kimball Who are living under severe and challenging circumstances in most cases worse than mine. I have so must be thankful for I need to stop worrying about life and just live it. I have been given so man gifts.


Last night was supposed to The and “B and B” night – – See yesterday's posting – – I just messed around the house thinking of things to cook and having a late dinner for forgot to be about 12 AM.I've not heard the status on Jean yet and I'm hoping all is well. I sort of think however my brother has his hands full and I'm going to have to figure another option for my bowel program. WOW! Things just keep getting more and more interesting…

No comments: