Sunday, January 15, 2023

Waiting Desperately Waiting

 

I apologize for what might be a very short blog tonight. I'm sitting in the bathroom  to+ to hold it a major bowel movement in. My stomach's grumbling and I'm feeling very fragile. I've contacted one of my caregivers and she's going to be here hopefully at some point in time relatively early but she's got a life of her own and I know that's she's got to do what she's got to do before she can get to me sometimes. My agency doesn't have emergency coverage which kind of drives me crazy. So really have to rely on family or Home Health people. This happened a couple months ago or about a month ago and my son cleaned me up which I surely appreciate it but I hate to have him go through it. This is happening more and more on the long day but I call the long period that I have to go from when I have my suppository on Friday morning to Monday morning. It just seems like Sunday night and sometimes all day Sunday I'm at risk. Actually, I was feeling relatively good this Sunday until mid afternoon after I had lunch which was a hot dog and maybe that's what the proper is the gas for the hot dog mixed with the fact that I've got a full bowel.

This morning at breakfast rather than ordering theq breakfast I'd like to order I just ordered mush oatmeal toast and the side of bacon which I shared with Mark Anthony. I really thought that would keep the fullness down. I've had a few things to eat once I got home and that may have to put me over the edge. I hope she can get here in time however I have been able to strip down and as much as I could put a checks underneath me I don't know if that will how much that will mitigate any problems a bowel evacuation would cause but it would be better than nothing as far as that goes I just hate soiling my brand new cushion but I guess what are the way to break it in.
JJ. ,2023--

No comments: