Friday, February 10, 2023

Funky Friday

 


The day looks beautiful from the inside, looking out for once out in the element I was harshly reminded that is still winter but each day it looks more and more like spring. Really did not have a big agenda for the day I just need to pick up some vinyl gloves for my staff. I didn't realize I was fresh out. Luckily, once Gloria told me we are out of gloves was able to find a couple hidden in my box of medical stuff. I actually had another box of gloves that I purchased the year so ago but their real cheap and there actually food handlers gloves which is well bit different than what we use them for. Their bulky and frustrating for the people who wear them who have to do fine finger work. So I figured I'd go across the street to the True Value store, local hardware store which is where is run by a couple of families of polygamists. I don't have anything against polygamists is just they run the store and it's kind of obvious. They have always treated be good. Anyway, it took me a while and I finally had to relent and ask one of the cashiers were the gloves were. I knew they were there I've seen him before and the kid should be right where they were. I'm not sure if there vinyl all have to see on the next time I have staff who wears the gloves would you be Wednesday. If they won't work all order in some powdered vinyl gloves . I was good to go back to the apartment to drop off the gloves and head back to the market to pick up some Chinese noodles and a few other things I thought I might need for the weekend but it was so cold that I decided I would just go ahead and go over to the market straight from the True Value.


There was a little after 12 PM in the 5 o'clock market rush had not.really started yet of course So I pretty much had my run to the store. Trouble is that I didn't take my basket with me thinking I would pick it up when I came back to drop off the gloves. So whatever I purchased I had to have on my lap until I got to the cashier I didn't get much the holders about $11. Tater chips, jalapeno pickled peppers and soy sauce LaChoy. It seems a bit of gotten hundred 2 things more but I can't remember what they were. I had to limit myself because I really had not a way to carry the stuff adequately I had to use plastic bags that I never use the plastic bags. I think plastic bags from the markets are morally wrong. But I used the day, everything off my hook came on home vowing to stay home for the rest of the day which I did. I listen to NPR, science Friday, worked out on my bike and watched a Thor documentary followed by the latest Thor offering.


Even though it's Friday night I don't plan to stay up late. I have coffee with the group tomorrow however large the group might be. My next-door neighbor or my neighbor across the hall rather Billie has yet to pass she was a member of the group. We decided we would still have coffee because he thinks that's what she would want it so unworthy of tomorrow having coffee. I'll be back I'm sure relatively early to spend the rest of the day's post to be cold with possible clouds coming in

No comments: