Sunday, February 19, 2023

Flitting Away The Day

 


It's actually a fairly warm day today with the sunshine even warmer. I didn't get much sleep only about 4 hours that seems to be the norm anymore. I think I was concerned that I would sleep through the alarm set so when I woke up at 4 AM I really couldn't get back to sleep. And once again kind of surprised that I functionally really well all dayNo I have not really done except for breakfast the kids. We had a great time visiting with the week's events trying to figure out the world's economic and political problems. I was going to order Hot cereal but at the last moment Ordered an omelette which is probably more that I should. I enjoy the flavor however so I guess I will. Following Breakfast I scooted on home and spend the rest of the day on the Internet. It's so easy to become addicted so I wish I could say I did multiple things this Sunday the truth of the matter is I flitted the day away On the Internet just mess around… away On the Internet just mess around…

No comments: