Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Tuesday Confessional

 


It's another confession day.I really do like going into assist, Inc. for my meetings. Not only attendance at these meetings give me something to do but also builds myself illusion of importance and what I do in the community. However, local weather people are talking about a great storm slows to come in today dumping more snow on the Salt Lake Valley. This information combined with the knowledge that most the sidewalks around my place have not been cleared yet of snow. And to get downtown on have to get to the train. I'm sure downtown be a breeze but out in the neighborhoods is another question so between that information and the fact that more snow white befalling I elected not to go into the office. So right at 8 AM I called to let them know I would not be coming and they were pretty much okay with that. That left the day to work on my letters and envelopes.


Of course the first problem I run into was the printer had lost its connection with my CPU. I don't know why that happens power surges, who knows maybe from watching to many X files. I also think it has something to do with the fact that I basically use the printer one-time month and that is to drop the letters and envelopes. And I can remember one trauma to the next how to correct this issue. Go through the stuff on the computer and how to correct the problem which of course is of no use it asked my frustration and eventually contact Mark Anthony who advises me to unplug the printer let stand for 20 seconds and then plug the cord back into the computer At which time the computer Dutifully connects with the printer and I'm ready to go. I cannot believe how much effort and focus it takes to print 6 letters, and envelopes. I worked on this project on off all day while in the meantime washing the week's clothes. In fact I still have to fold and hang clothes before I go to bed if not then the first thing in the morning. I wanted to have the project done by this evening but clearly that is not going to happen.


I'm surviving okay without having to go back to the market which I really need to do (in my own mind). I mean I have everything that I need to just want more. I have hardly any fresh fruit, I needed a stalk of celery for 2 days now to make my morning drink I've been getting by with the last of the stalk of celery I used to put in the major pitcher keep the peppers of the juice in. I've got one count of pickled peppers left but I do have a bag of carrots which I could use to increase the crunch factor. So I really don't need to go to the market it's all in my head I get by just fine until I used by last bottle of juice which is still in the pantry. I just love the freedom go to the market visit my friends have my morning drink ready to go…

No comments: