Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Surviving The Storm


Well the snow did come just as predicted. I'm still surprised at the quality of the white stuff. It's going to keep me indoors were at least the next 3 to 4 days. The warm-up they indicated was following behind the store is now replaced with another one after that taking us  to the end of next week!Okay, I've got provisions and something to do. I may have to cancel meetingsI have downtown next week but we'll cross that snow bridge when we get to. Now I just have to deal with the predictable that comes with snow plastered all over my outside window.

What I think is really weird it has been more than 24 hours since the snow started and the private company which removes the snow is not even shown up yet with the files which is very characterist. I was awakened this morning about 5 AM with the sound shovels on pavement which I thought was the beginning of the snow removal process . Usually, I almost feel like I'm going be rattled out of the bed because the plows are driving up and down . Usually they're out there on weekends as well as national holidays but not today for some reason which I think is very sketchy.

The only thing I wish I did have more of his fresh fruit like grapes. Actually , I do have some oranges and bananas and all kinds of canned fruit in fact I even a fresh container is cottagecheese. I really like my folks make supposed to cottage cheese and canned fruit. This was a staple treat for Sunday night as I was growing up now, it is kind of comfort food. I may have to seriously look at getting one of those grocery home delivery programs especially for snow days. Well, I know this is why short of the 500 words I usually try to cobble together but don't have anything else to write about except the snow and that's really getting old… I'm sure

No comments: