Friday, May 05, 2023

Freaking Friday Night


I spent a good part of the day just hanging out the apartment in fact at this writing at 6:30 PM I've only gone 8/10 of a mile and usually them at least a mile and a half by now that's a couple trips up to the front of the building and back and maybe over to the market or the coffee shop but none today. It just looked too bleak outside even though it's kind of warm in the 60s survey not in the 70s like has been in the 80s even. I've done some sweeping and some mopping around some of the floors in the apartment. I certainly have some problems with how dirty they've gotten over the last year. I also spent a couple of hours this morning working on the bathroom floor trying to scrub some of the built up dirt between the small tiles on the bathroom floor. Is not necessarily hard work is just challenging special to do from a power chair I suppose it would be as difficult in the manual chair as well. Now that I think about it it would be more difficult in the long run to try to do anything functional manual chair I know I did it enough times or tried to. It's quite a job now even in the manual chair I spent a load times with a mop I have with the brush scrubber on the back end of it that I used to do this rubbing between the tiles Brunello the whole thing dry and go at it again and then when everything is wet is a time I roll anywhere a live tracks on the tiles so I I have to back out mopping up behind me as I go if that makes sense. I always worry about it when I'm leaving on a come back couple hours later it is dry before looks great. I have to admit though it's well challenging to try to get tomorrow and sweet 1st before I try to do a mopping.


With my home health person Gloria having to take a leave of absence for at least 6 weeks and now since she's totally her vehicle I don't know she's ever coming back. May have to start the process of finding another home cleaner. Gloria did just enough to keep me from having to think too strenuously about cleaning the apartment. I really should just bite the bullet and go through an agency that seem so ridiculously expensive that really threatens me. Even if I can afford a couple hours just of a hard time parted with the money – – that such a feeling of security. Next week I'm supposed to do my tooth repair of vascular cost half of $1000. I guess I could put it on my credit card but I don't want to do that want to stay out of debt is much I can. It's hard to pay money like that when there's no pain involved. But I guess it's best just to go through get the thing done with her by credit or by payment or paid off all at once and be a paulper for a couple of months. It's probably the wisest move to go ahead and get the tooth taken care of before it deteriorates to the point of up painful resolution some months or years down the line unless of course I kick off 1st there is a possible when for me drastic as that might be.

It's been a fairly productive week all things considered. I got the chair fixed pretty much a least it's usable and I'm not exhausted. I didn't do much socially except for the coffee social and Mark Anthony and the kids on Sunday so that's something. I do think or wish I was doing more in general but taking it easy sitting back in my chair taking the weight off my butt perhaps is the most proactive and healthy thing I can do and be thankful I have subscriptions to Netflix etc. that allows me to have some of the watch while lying back


No comments: