Monday, May 22, 2023

Steak Night


I almost started by saying I wished I lived a more exciting life but you know what? I don't think I can handle more exciting life than the ones I have right here even though I don't do much excitement wise I know it's all I can handle. Through the wonder of Internet I see many of the folks over to school with over the years all retired down, from high-paying jobs obviously and why is decision making as far as the investing goes. They're off to Europe, the Middle East doing all kinds of high-class things just like in high school but at the other end of life. I was not with the group then the and I'm certainly not part of that group now. But just looked at the live seems somewhat traumatizing to me.


It is been a quiet day, but a warm day, probably the most energetic thing I've done (aside from doing my 60 minutes arm bike ride) was the wash. Pretty early in the week to done such a thing but truth of the matter is I was out of shorts. Oh, I was okay for today and tomorrow if I had to but I really need to do stuff to wear for the rest of the week. The felt like a light load washing this early in the week but still took the same amount of time. It was during this period that I realized I didn't have any anti-kling the stuff. I sure I had a couple sheets (obviously not so I did a fast trip over to Macy's oxygen the dollar store 1st picked up some dollar store Kling sheets and then I went to the market and bought a couple of nice-looking steaks. Way more expensive than anticipated always is now but I used the “free money” from the renters rebate to purchase the meat. I needed to work on building up some blood cells have been losing a lot lately. The cook to meet pretty rare, oddly I'm developing a taste for rare meat at least rare steak. Seems to make sense that it would work for replacing lost blood fingers crossed. I think I'm taking this way beyond where I need to. I have to admit though the little disconcerting seeing so much of myself wash down the drain during shower time. I am just writing it off to advanced age. If Dianne was still around she would drag my ass in by now excuse the pun. But the last time we went through this rigmarole the doc said I was basically okay they could do some stuff but it wouldn't really make a big difference. Of course the longer that dearly and still am.


I cooked the steaks tonight – – I could've should've cook the chicken legs maybe tomorrow. I had some leftover potato salad that I purchased last week just enough to round out the steak. Steak was pretty decent. I ate about half of one of the steak. I put the roasted the court size freezer bag and threw it in the fridge. Of course traumatize the kitchen cooking and I need to spend some time now washing up the dishes that I created tonight. I don't know if I get around to that I'm sensing a need to get off my butt sooner probably better than later. The weather is actually warm enough I amcontemplating opening up a crack in the bedroom windo. I tried doing that with my long sticks but it just didn't work and is afraid of putting the stick through the window pane. maybe I can get Melissa , my home health person, to crack the window a little bit next time she's here Wednesday morning. I'm sure the 2nd I do that however temperatures will drop, raindrops will fall and always for a blanket amid all that fresh air…

No comments: