Wednesday, May 24, 2023

From Hell To Where?

 

I'm a little bummed out, not very much but just a little. If you'll remember I actually found, at the Smith superstore down on 90th South number 10 size cans of sliced pickled peppers for less than $8! It was a low cool today compared to the temperatures repacked the last week or so but still I had to be down south because I had by podiatry appointment which is just 2 blocks away from the Smith superstore. I decide to go a little early purchase the peppers that get on home following my appointment. Remember, I had that book established in the back of my chair to hold such items.


Route to 17 into 18 are both on River Road to 17 is lower Redwood Road from the North and down to 80th South and then from 80th South southward to the end of the line on Redwood Road. All the buses go to that junction area which is also attracts top for the red line going south to submit to suburbs in that area. The route 17 runs every 15 minutes and is quite civilized however (and I always forget this) route 18 runs once an hour! That does not sound like a long time but when you're just sitting around even in good weather there's million places you would rather be. When I got to the train station and was directed to the next bus out (218) the driver informed me that it be 50 minutes before he took off?! I really did not have the patience for that. Luckily for me I charged my chair all night, as I usually do, decided I would just drive my chair up to the market which I did. I quickly found my can of of sliced peppers and I did not even have to ask. The checkout guy/person triple bagged my number 10/6 pound can of sliced peppers. I thought I had the person put/hang the bundle of the hook I had installed on the back of my chair just for such items and then took off. I had a great podiatry appointment it seems like I'm living very well healthwise. Dr. Richard informed me that my toenails looks great and explain to be a great length how toenails looked when the body was not being efficient at living. I felt relatively proud of myself. Again I found it hard to take the bus back to the train station and have to wait 40 to 50 minutes just having missed the last bus at the bus stop for I was at. So I decided to drive back to the station in my power chair. I don't know what happened or where but somewhere between the doctors office and when I got to the building where I live I had lost my 6 pound canon of sliced peppers! At one time this be heartbreaking and not feel so chagrined. I have learned to just accept the loss and go on. There are couple times along the way to the train station that I have had some pretty rough terrain and wondered at that jacking up and down shredded the bags of peppers. I don't know. But don't have a way to backtrack nor do I have the patience. Even if I were to find the can peppers I don't know how to get the peppers onto my lap. I think the lesson here is to just order the peppers in via the Internet have beenHilda breakfasso tell the breakfast delivered to my door and not worry about trying to pack them from hell to breakfast…

No comments: