Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday Reflections

 



It's actually a beautiful spring evening temperatures in the lower 70s. The day star of cool enough with clouds and rain even. Is actually just sprinkles which I felt as I navigated over to the restaurant this morning to meet up with Mark Anthony for our regular Sunday morning breakfast. Because of that chill factor and Sunday afternoons I don't want to wander too far for a bathroom I've been at my apartment all day doing some movie watching now doing is writing. After I watched the afternoon Sunday news they let me know how warm it was outside I actually went outside and got a number of pages read in my novel. This is all part of my plan for effortless Sundays doing as little physical labor as possible. Good excuse just to be lame. As the constant reader knows I read usually in the back area of the apartment complex has exposure to the West and son hits directly. One of the new tenants drives a big flashy fancy Cadillac is parked and not disabled parking zone. And on this person not very well for the last couple years that is a story in itself. I don't think this person is disables much should like to think she I'm still kind of surprised the that she showed here. Her Cadillac is beautiful however, big four-door rig but I didn't notice what style that it was but it's a really fancy ride. I'm sure there's a great story there baby I'll find out someday.


As I noticed that the vehicle was a Cadillac and that it was red my mind started drifting back in the afternoon spring heat about my own red Cadillac. (Actually I'm kind of surprised before I started writing this posting I did a search of the blog in its order indicates that I've talked about my Cadillac before but not much about it which I find that hard to believe.) I didn't think I would ever have a Cadillac in my life let alone a beautiful red Cadillac. Of course it was a older model vehicle that we got a pretty good deal on when the big gray monster I was driving finally gave up. I think it was a 1984 something. A two-door and a Cadillac. To be honest I was really surprised I thought all the talk about Cadillacs being a class car and whatever was all talk but no my Cadillac was everything Cadillac should be. Beautiful, nice engine, nice seats electric all-around nice radio system I just couldn't believe it. Of course there were dings in the system. There is something wrong with electrical a short in the system it could go out anywhere anytime by love driving the vehicle as long as I did. I know why Cadillac drivers fall in love with their vehicles. I wish I had an image of that Cadillac and I may go through some of my old image dumps and see if I have one anywhere or maybe just pull one off of the Internet I can remember exactly the year and make of that particular vehicle.space I did manage to take an image of the Cadillac in the disabled parking area, in the back of the building, in my readings zone…



No comments: