Tuesday, May 02, 2023

Tidy Tuesday

 


Ahead the weirdest experience upon waking this morning it was actually like 3 AM but it seemed like I had been involved in the strange dream all night long wasn't necessarily a nightmare and I truly wish I'd written or dictated the content as I remembered it as I was waking but I never did. In fact, it took me a while to find myself so I could think straight. I was so glad when I realized it was all a dream.


The day was okay not nearly as warm as yesterday was as far as I'm concerned. Possibly a mistake to our short sleeve shirt on a trip downtown but I made that decision I should realize that the buses would all be pumping their air-conditioners big time and they were. It's not like I froze to death or that it was unbearable it wasn't just wish I'd one long sleeve shirt. My time at Assist IncAssist Inc. Not many documents to sign but I was social and headed to the bank got cash then to the taco time for a taco burger. I really like my taco time adventures but I think I need to stop them for the time being. The nice reward however for my work at Assist, Inc.


I stopped on the way home at the market to get the ice cream cones I've been wanting plus couple other items then home for my afternoon regimen working out for an hour and going out to read in the sun. Was kind of frustrating today trying to read not only was it for the wind which kept things a little cool but one of the other apartment residents stopped by the table on the patio where is trying to read and suddenly launched into this diatribe about if I had the kids they should be doing more to help me in this apartment. She sees me washing my own clothes and that my apartment is a little messy and thinks the my kids should be on top of that. That's not what kids are for. I really did want to get into the whole discussion with her about going out to breakfast, and the fact that Mark always seems to be there whenever I do need help as well Shelley in our own way that was the point the point is I didn't want visit with her about this on my reading time even if it was just doing King. Another person contacted me last week about some kind of project they wanted me to do and I just don't have any ambition or desire to get involved in any antics around here at the apartment complex special facilities people. I don't mean to judge but sometimes I wonder about some of their capabilities. There's a number of European folks here who think border on stability sometimes. I try to dodge them whenever I can but today this lady just sat at my table with her Coke/Pepsi in a bowl of dirt she got from the flower bed. She was going to grow something in her apartment. I finally ignored this lady after I gave is very abrupt answers to hear benign questions as I could clearly stressing that I want to be alone she didn't pick up on it actually – – no surprise. Finally she left I had to reread the chapter I finally gave up came in and had dinner. Ending the day with a fast view of iron Man 3 I'm tired of think I need to go to bed…

No comments: