Monday, May 08, 2023

More Chair Problems

 



Yesterday the arm of my power chair I just had replaced basically disintegrated, well that's too strong a word, but the arm did come apart detaching from another part of the chair which basically gives me the same problem I had before I took the whole thing in last week to have the arm replaced. And fairness I confess that I did hear something drop on the floor couple days ago something very small like a very small screw/bolt and I assume it was the part/item that connects the arm of the chair to the base that fits into the wheelchair itself securing the device so I can pull myself up continually through the day. Of course, I could not go to the place I usually go to because UCAT Boys will not be a in their back shop until tomorrow and Thursday. Some going to try to press my luck in tomorrow after my renters rebate interview a plan to jump a bus and head north to the shop. I'm sure the fix be relatively quick I'm hoping they have the bolt in question I actually haven't had my home health person pick up off the floor this morning but what she did with that I have no idea now. She briefly tried to fix the chair herself but we moved on to other items really quickly. Actually, I feel very lucky that the repair my chair is just a quick bus ride will kind of a quick bus ride up the street. And best they really charge me anything for their efforts.


As I indicated in the above paragraph I would do my interview for renters rebate tomorrow. I should've done today actually that's why it signed the document or the sign-up sheet for 4 o'clock this afternoon and I totally blew it off an outside in the intermittent sunshine trying to read Stephen King and not totally ignore stopper byes who had some sort of burning desire for conversation. I just want to does and read half at some like there was charge my black shirt as a heat source. I wasn't sure when my appointment was and I knew I had a upcoming dental appointment on Wednesday at 11 AM and I didn't want to be overbooked because that's something I totally do. I was quite grinned to find out that the appointment was for today. I'm not really sure how the calculation goes but in this interview I meet with our coordinator has a bunch of information as to medical bills or any kind of bills actually, price rent and somehow they come up with a overpayment which is therefore given back to the rent renter as a rebate. It's never a whole lot of money 250 bucks I think usually what I remember anyway. I usually just cash it and use the cash my emergency money to help me make it to the month so I don't have to write any checks are in charge my credit card. Like I said I can certainly live without it but sliced have their for just a few minutes of your time if you can remember to show up…

No comments: