Saturday, May 20, 2023

Feel The Heat

 


It's crazy! The feels like summer outside, sounds like summer outside and to some degree thanks to Canadian forest fires even smells a little bit like summer but it's barely spring! Today the temperature was in the 80s and that's okay with me. I'm loving it anytime I can roll outside without having to wear jacket or shoes it's okay with me. It was warm enough to be outside of our clothes but that's not what happened… Not right now anyway. The kids across the way are already skateboarding their brains out and probably well deep into the night. I even have my patio door open.


Was going to make barbecued chicken today. I got a bunch of chicken legs couple weeks ago the market that had them in the freezer since they came home with me but I thought today I would thaw them out in space cook them and have them known for tomorrow but for the rest of the week was even good to take a chance and barbecue them. By barbecue I mean douse with barbecue sauce and then have them do a brief stint in my long-term cooker crock. I opened the patio door (1st time this year) and put the frozen legs on some of the equipment I have there to thaw out about 6:00 PM they cannot have enough time to get them cooking and cooked before I went to bed but that didn't happen. Now I'm just going to hold off until Monday I guess to barbecued chicken legs. I could do it tomorrow but I don't like working on Sunday if I don't have to.


I have been halfheartedly trying to clean the apartment today. I spent a lot of time in the bathroom trying to clean up from earlier this week when I had a major bleeding outbreak. My home health person did a poor job cleaning the blood up so I went in today moved things around did some heavy-duty mopping sanitizing and trying to make the place a little bit more presentable if I ever need something to be more presentable. Must be old age thing I don't know is to not care that much. But I spent a couple hours of the bathroom that have been messed around the kitchen little bit too, swept the floors once probably should do it again before I go to bed. I'm really trying to limit the amount of intake just so that they are less stress on the bowels and I'll be okay to Monday morning when next time an appointment with the toilet.


Today's been so nice of them are little bit out in the back parking lot that's always good. I have enough food and stuff that I didn't have to go to the market. I should mix rice tonight but I don't think I will I did throw away a science experiment in the refrigerator for the last rice I made when I use the canned hamburger. I took about the middle of the week and the rise was already gone. Actually been almost 2 weeks so I can't fault the rise of a hamburger for wanting to see the disposal and I showed it to them. Now I wash few dishes way out my clothes for tomorrow then read for the rest of the night that would be perfect less I get some action on my Reddit account on the Internet now be fun to…

No comments: