Monday, May 29, 2023

Holiday Brief

 


Today has been a beautiful Memorial Day. It is not like I have done anything that one is supposed to do on this holiday. I did not decorate any graves, go to anyparades or watch television special dedicated to those who passed away who were once military. I guess I should feel a little guilty but I don't I'm just glad for be to enjoy pre-summer warmth, even though there were significant clouds and even some significant peals of thunder. In fact I had enough time to finish the book Ihave enjoyed reading couple weeks now with just the same excitement getting ready start my summer reading of Stephen King. I did not even fixed anything fancy to eat. In fact I was kind of looking forward to eating couple hot dogs dressed in mustard refrigerator is still not working. The lower section is not getting cold. So, rather than opening my last package of dogs and have them go bad I will wait until tomorrow to see if it is my refrigerator function again before putting the delicate inside. It seems my largest disappointment for the day now is the microphone headset I have seen for the past couple of months just will not stay attached. Even as I write this I'm holding the microphone boom in front of my mouth. As I indicated, I have had it working pretty well until last week when what ever was holding together finally stopped. I may have to back to Best Buy and pick up another cheap. Or maybe this broken system a little more in order to send headset in of the Internet. I found some yesterday for $9 and I don't get cheaper than that.


The one thing that kind of breaks my heart is that I would not be surprised if rather than try to fix the refrigerator they will just pop another refrigerator in its place. All that work that Jasmine did will be for naught. And I doubt whatever refrigerator management finds will not be as nice as the refrigerator Jasmine cleaned for me. At least I don't want to go if I want to get another great cleaning done. I'm sure she'll be fine. Also this day, I got the kid letters finished all except stamping the envelopes. I know I had enough stamps on my card to do this month's mail out but I think with all the cleaning that went on on the past couple of days that somewhere the stamps have been misplaced. That's okay, tomorrow I have to go into assist, Inc. I can stop at the post office and get some more stamps still have the pack in the mail by 1 June.so I'm okay this evening of the last day of the holiday. I might even go over across the street and gets a fast food and call it my holiday treat…

No comments: