Monday, October 14, 2024

Glitch witch

 I just hate it when the internet delivers me a glitch and you have to fix that glitch before you can go on and do what you really wanted to do but just to dictate or just write your documents. It seems however I went through some fairly superstitious behavioral remedies you know like turn on turn off totally back out then come on again and at least I'm able to dictate which I wasn't able to do before at least not the way that I wanted to. So hopefully this will go out tonight and I won't have to do the whole thing about turning them CPU around and turning off the whole computer system and turn it back on again and letting the link back into the system or to the internet or whatever. I did that on a big computer which is basically my internet connection which allows me to do all this stuff and now it's working kind of I think but it's still showing that I'm not connected to the internet I must be because it's putting in all the punctuation what little bit did I use where it's supposed to be and not the words that I'm saying if that makes any sense at all.


It's been a quiet day today. It's an innocuous holiday. A federal holiday that nobody in Utah seems to be recognizing. I mean I'm totally surprised because the building manager here is a private non-profit agency the same on which I serve on the Advisory board or the regular board of directors so I know that they are subject to federal holidays but staff was here today and usually on a Federal holiday nobody's here. I guess I could have asked but didn't really want to interface with anybody to speak of. I noticed the bus doesn't seem to be working usually on a Federal holiday they'll go to a holiday schedule which is really intermittent and long weights between bus routes but they all seem to be working fairly well today. I didn't go anywhere personally because I'm afraid of getting stranded with the battery system that doesn't seem to be functioning as well as I would like it to see yesterday's entry. So that just leaves hanging around the apartment cleaning up a little bit washing the dishes from the weekend and trying to get some new things going in the refrigerator. I was able to read outside a little bit today and that was nice but that was all pretty much. Hopefully, the world will start turning again tomorrow. I have a bit of a holiday because my regular morning that assist will not happen because they did take the holiday off today and trying to prep for the Tuesday meeting is just too much coming off of federal holiday I know that used to be my big Bane of my board meetings when I would have to have everything put together by 9:30 on Tuesday Mornings usually following a holiday which basically Rick the holiday for me. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed the holiday we'll do it again tomorrow maybe they'll be more to write

No comments: