Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Back Jack !


Newchairgone


I am cold and grumpy—it almost the middle May and I have yet to enjoy a sunny warm day--yet this Spring! The only days that have been quasi warm have been associated with tons of wind and clouds as a precursor to the nest bank of storms. Plus the fact the building I work in has the AC going full blast and freezing me out--but the day is now almost over, two more hours and I am on my way home.

The ““new” to me” chair is going back. I called Barbara yesterday and let her know. I just cannot use the chair I picked up last weekend. Interesting I was training home last night and I was telling this to one of the guys I ride with, Evan, and Evan suggested that perhaps I was not happy with the Jazzy I got is because this chair is much slower then the big chair. I had to stop and think a moment but Evan is exactly right, I hate just put-putting along with this Jazzy 1120, the seat is too narrow and I cannot adjust the back and the foot plate is too small…it is just not the chair for me. I need to my chair. Fortunately, for me my old chair is still at the hour where I got this one and I have scheduled to pick it up tomorrow after work and drop this chair off and all will be back to normal. Now, I just have to start pressuring my durable- medical provider to follow up my insurances and get my new chair in.

No comments: