Sunday, May 29, 2005

Deep in the Holiday




Looking for Mr Desktop Posted by Hello
This morning is the dead center of my holiday and I really have not done anything, I have just been hanging out out of the house but have been abl to visit with Shelly and Mark A, Brooks was in for a few minutes on Friday night and Bridget was over for couple of hours to Jacuze with Dianne. I am enjoying though. I have my load of guilt since I have not been over to see mom and I'll have to call her today I don't think I will make it to Santaquin this weekend though. We are having lunch/dinner with Mark and Kristie today and we have a BBQ tomorrow with Bridget n Gabe. The holiday is full. Actually, I have enjoyed doing but fretting about what to do about the PC.

I told Mark A about my almost purchasing the desktop on Friday from PC Club. Josh-his best friend- works in a small city thirty miles south and Mark talked to Josh about my dilemma and told Mark that if I to go down to Josh's store Josh could work me a deal. Ethics! The issue I have is I went to the local PC Club and asked lots of questions an gave them the idea that if I were to purchase the system I would do it through them. Josh works for the same organization and he will give me better deal. So, if I go with Josh and I will have the warranty via PC Club so if I had to push the warranty I would most likely go to the my local shop and look like a major looser. I think I will just have to talk to the locals and let them know the situation and see what they can do and then decide. Hopefully, I'll the system home and running soon. More to come...

No comments: