Friday, October 19, 2007

Back In

I am back in my office with new painted walls and carpeted floors and most of my stuff has been moved back. There are a few items left to be done like empting one of my old file cabinets in to newer cabinets, adding a top on one of my work counters which was left when I moved one of my big cabinets to the other office. One of the major changes I am going to be enjoying is loosing the person who used to share this room with me. Not the actual person but the FTE/or part timer which use to sit at the other work station. That person will now be housed next door to this office laving me the WHOLE office. I have elected to keep the workspace so I will have space to “spread out” when I have projects. Marrianne is working really hard to organize me to get the most of my new space. I am trying to comply but asking me to be organized and neat is a huge order. In fact the space is already beginning to show signs of entropy. But right now two State guys are working to hang some shelving and the work top and its pretty noisy.

I am kinda trapped though. Right now, I am plugged into the battery charger I keep at my work station to charge my batteries to ensure I will have the power I will need to get to my next destination. There is something going on with my power chair. I am finding if I do any on usual rolling during the day I may be in jeopardy of seriously not having enough power to get home. I am afraid I may need new batteries. I think it has been over a year since I got the set I am currently( no pun intended) using. I ranged at lunch to the bank and to get something to eat so I am plugged in and charging until 3:00 when I am going to drive my chair up to University Hospital for my Friday P.T.



No comments: