Thursday, October 18, 2007

Moving Back In



I can sense I am going to be heading into another hear activity period here at the office, meaning things are going to get busy. I got an email bomb or nuke from my boss wanting an accounting of my time, specifically what has happened since the middle of the Summer when she initial sent me the email wanting me to a lot of information about my efforts at the office. Talk about terror—now I am going to be playing catch-up for the rest of the month if not the calendar year. I guess this also means that I am going to be making shorter posts. I am trying t figure out how to prepare MP3 sound files from sound files I record from my digital camera.

My walls are painted and I am supposed to start the move back process in my office today. Pedro showed up just by himself today, so he and Marrianne are trying to rehang all the desk tops and other items which attach on to the walls. The process has been on going all morning and now as the afternoon progresses I hear cursing in two languages and the thunder electric drills mercelessly stripping screws as the two hand my furniture. I really was hoping to start the transition back into the office this afternoon no I don't know.


No comments: