Thursday, July 23, 2009

Don't Call Me...

We are a call center so it is out job to take calls. We love calls, information calls but I just got off the phone from an automated,. another automated call the third or forth cal this week. This call was from National Financial Advisor.

I hate it when I am on the phone on a call when the phone starts ringing—this was not so bad when we had two operators but with one operator you have to place your caller on hold and answerer the incoming call. Great exasperation ensues when I answer the call and it’s a stupid automated sales call!! Most of the time there is really nothing one can do. Today the idiot caller actually left the name of the company. So I googled the name of the stated in the automated call and found their phone number and called them. Of course, I did not get a real person just an answering machine . I left a message to take my organization off their calling list. If they don’t, the next time they call I am going to turn them over to the Attorney General’s office. I Know it’s just a threat and the AG’s office probably won’t do anything but jut maybe the threat is enough to make them think twice.

No comments: